Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, October 12, 2007

Hickory Dickory Dock......



Charlie had his Nursery Rhyme Festival today at preschool. Luckily I got pics before we left for school as you can only imagine what his face looked like by the end of the day! Me going back to work has been quite an adjustment for him but I think we may be past the hump. That boy!



Jackson is doing so well at school and is really getting the hang of reading which is so fun to watch. Yet, it also is a little bittersweet because it really makes me realize how fast they grow up. He has made lots of friends and has become quite girl crazy! When I come up to school he shows me the girls he chases at recess - I must say he has good taste! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to be the first to comment! Aren't they adorable....actually so adorable I can't stand it. Okay, I'm their grandmother. But they still are are amazing. Love, Mimi