Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, August 23, 2010

We're Off!!

The First Day of 1st and 3rd grade. Can't believe Summer has come and gone. It was a fun one but oh, so tiring!! I know there are many moms out there who cry when their kids go back to school - I must say I am not one of them at this point. I love my boys - don't get me wrong. My boys possess more energy in their little bodies than I thought was possible. I love their energy, in fact I admire their energy - but I don't share that same energy. We had a big summer (of which I promise to update my blog to show pics) and now is time to get down to the business of a routine and school. Routine is good for this mama. To quote something I believe David's mother has said - "How can I miss you if you never leave?" So very true today. Jackson and Charlie - I love you two like crazy - sometimes you even make me crazy - but I am so excited for what the year has to bring you both. I love you boys to pieces!




The picture makes me giggle - look at Camryn - it's a bit what I felt like but it would have been oh so inappropriate for me to do it!!



While I work on getting this blog up to date - here's a hint to what is coming in the future....

Are you ready for some football???



No comments: