Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All about me...because I am THREE!!

My little baby girl is officially no longer a baby - she's 3!!! In lieu of having a big party with a bunch of friends and family, we decided to have a day all about her with just the five of us. Simply for the reason that I don't think she's ever had a day focused on her since the day she was born! This little girl has David, the boys, and I wrapped around her finger - we adore her. She's such a special little girl to us and we are so enjoying watching her blossom (at her own little pace) into a darling little lady!

 It started with cupcakes at school with mommy... (this is the shy face most people know)

After school - the boys played WHATEVER Cami wanted - even dress up!

Next was Monkey Bizness - jumping and playing with brothers!
After dinner it was all about presents and cake!!





I'll leave you with the little girl we know at home - a silly, sweet, goofy, loud (yes, loud) little girl! My wish for your 3rd year is that the rest of the world sees you just as we do!! We love you - Happy Birthday!

No comments: