Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I had to get this in...

With my Dr's threats of possible hospitalization and early delivery, I knew I wanted to get to the pumpkin patch as this is one of my favorite things to do each year. As always, we tried to get "The Picture" first which didn't really go so well this year, then the bounce house, then the train ride, then the snow cones, and finally pick out your pumpkins to take home. The boys had a great time but as they get older, you can tell it's just not as exciting as it used to be. Don't worry though, as you'll see below they will find a way to liven this pumpkin patch up!


Let's not sit on the turkey like all the other kids - let's jump off of it!!





Wait...even better....if we really try hard - we can totally take this turkey apart!!!

No comments: