Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Miss Lyla


Well, after much thought and begging for my husband to agree, (well, he never really did but I got him as close as I could) we got the boys a puppy. Now anyone who knows me knows that I am not much of a dog person anymore but this little girl has stolen my heart. She is a Cavachon and is such a cutie! The boys love her and well, David absolutely adores her but he will never admit it. We are definitely going through the puppy stages of biting, getting into things, and the lovely potty training but I think she is the perfect fit for our family. We surprised the boys and they were about speechless when we picked her up as they had no clue. We had to drive 3 hours to get her and they thought we were going to a farm. It was a fun surprise!

No comments: