Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Heaven on Earth....






The motorcycle track is literally heaven on earth for my boys (all 3 of them!) I rarely go to the track for numerous reasons (fear being the biggest) but I decided to be a trooper and go this time. It was pretty fun I must admit. These little guys are just like mini men at the track and the men act like a bunch of little boys having a blast. Jackson is riding really well and against my better judgement Charlie rode for the first time by himself today too but just on the field. Jackson is starting to actually get air on the jumps. I have a hard time watching because I am in a constant state of fear! They all love it though and smile ear to ear the entire time we are there, so for that I am grateful I guess! :)

No comments: